Saturday, February 4, 2012

{4 of 52 weeks} Direct Light

At last, I learnt how to take photos on direct light and the image is not just like random shots with badly placed shadows. I joined a workshop run by these amazing guys from Creative Photo Workshops and the workshop was about using natural light outdoor. I can't recommend high enough about Glynn and Shelton. If you are looking for a really informative and well delivered photography workshop, you can have a look at their website to find out more.

It was just amazing to learn how to place the light where it should be on the model. This is one of the photos that I took during the class and I'm just so happy to share it with you. It was also one of the rarest time that the sun came out from behind the cloud. The beautiful model on the photo is Brenda.

Brenda at Creative Photo Workshops

To complete the circle, you can visit 

No comments:

Post a Comment