Friday, January 6, 2012

{1 of 52 Week Project} - High Key

Hi All...

This 52 week project was initiated at one of NicholeV's discussion group by Tessa Satake. This first week of 2012 challenge is High Key. Then, this idea came up yesterday, is to take the photo of my husband's and my wedding rings. The set up was very simple, on camera flash bounced to the white wall and the light from my kitchen. Mission accomplished! Hoorraayyyy :)




Just some short story... I used to take food photos. I just love it, cooking the food, presenting it and capturing it. I still love it but due to the time constraint, I do not do it very often now. People portraiture tickles me since my son was born. At first, my goal was just to preserve the moments, to see him growing from one stage to another stage. I can say that he is one of the reasons why I'm into the photography business. Here are two of his portraits with the high key setting and he was 8 months old when the photo was taken.









Today, he is still like an angle and is still as cheeky as a little monkey.

Have a nice weekend everyone.


Regina
xx


To complete the circle, I will link the post to Hilde van den Sterren-Post.




3 comments:

  1. Very nice, Regina! Your ring shot makes them look almost drawn or digitally created. =) Nice lighting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your ring shots Regina,wonderful idea! And your little guy is just adorable. Love the clean, simple editing of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice shots of the wedding bands. Your son is adorable.

    ReplyDelete