Sunday, January 22, 2012

{3 of 52 week project} Shallow DOF

I've been wanting to take a picture of my son's eye lashes. I find it quite hard as I have to wait until he is asleep and have him at the good spot for the lighting. I just love them in mono, just make them more special to me.  Here are my takes for this week project.

My lil man with the sweaty face.

Snooze snooze....

and yeah still snoozing after a few clicks... hoorrraayyy :)

Since I posted this out of the week, I will put the two names from the list. That is the first and the last in the list to link the circle.

Tessa http://www.dreaminghollowphotography.com

Rachel  http://beyondblissphotography.com/blog



Have a wonderful weekend
Regina
xx

4 comments:

  1. Regina, I LOVE these eyelash pictures!!! I hope you will get at least one printed and framed for yourself. Thanks for linking up!

    Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting, Tess. I think I will do it. Just so happy with the result :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these!! The last one is my favorite! I definitely agree that you should print and frame at least one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Rachel. I like the last one as well :)

    ReplyDelete